Mom






"Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children."
--William Makepeace Thackeray



You are part of almost every thought, every memory, every breath of my life. All I know and have learned is somehow seven degrees away from what you've always told me-- making you right all along. You've made me stronger than I ever thought I could be and more secure with all of my silly characteristics and endeavors. I don't think I ever would of wanted children if it weren't for your example of real, unending and unselfish love. For me, you are the walking model and expression of what a woman, wife, mother and human being should strive to be. I love you mom -I am thankful for your life every single day of mine.



It's not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it. ~From the television show The Golden Girls

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts