Mama's Inspiration



Where do you find your inspiration? Is it from your mind alone~ or do outside sights and sounds around you stimulate and tickle your mind until you must speak?


I know I find a source of inspiration from many places; but especially my boys. Their voices tonight on our bed were enough to move me to amusement and pure delight. They love to watch a particular program each night, on the Sprout channel. The song they sang in glorious unison was “Kipper; the dog”. It lifted me up. I was moved so much I had to tell my husband of the sweetness he missed while at the store. Its funny how moments like that can make your whole life seem worthwhile. It’s as if every challenge I’ve ever faced along my path was all worth it just to hear that song.
Today was stressful, long and there were moments that I honestly wanted to scream out loud. But with a few choruses of “like a dog, like a dog, like a dog” changed all of that. I’ve started to do breathing exercises for relaxation and stress relief, even a bit of mediating as well…. I’m looking into these classes near us for more info. But today, it was the remedy of two beautiful souls that brought me utter release. And Mommy is so thankful ….

Comments

Popular Posts